Friday 2 January 2009

Ok been very lazy and not written anything for a while so apologies for those of your that have been reading my one post!

its the 2nd of Jan and im already thinking of cheating on my diet! maybe ill start it monday friday is a stupid day to start a diet!!

ok what ive been up2 is drinking partying and ...... having the time of my life! so a big thank you to all that have joined me as companions on my adventures through bars and clubs!

i had a great new years at xxl with the old dears, paul and roger! and was great to see Ryan and Mark and XXL virgin and new convert Adrian!! even if i did shout at him struggling to hear what he said despite being outside!!! thank you for your kind words! just think how far ive come in just one year! what am i gonna be like this time next year!!!

ok well im at work now finish in an hour and 15min gotta go home eat food! blitz cleaning as should have guests from gravesend 2moro!

and then off to the riddell ritz for a gala screening on KylieX2008 then off for more boozing so probably back to vauxhall for the third time this week i really should move there!! and maybe if im lucky might see the cute guy with glasses again!!

and maybe xxl 2moro night with shag lighting too if my body can cope!!!

ta ta for now!!
if i dont update this again soon i give permission to all to prod, poke and pinch me until i do

No comments: